Can a 12 year old become a singer?

However, by convincing your parents, training and gaining experience, making yourself visible in the music industry, and signing with a record label, you too can become a successful singer at a young age. There are several factors that can help determine if a child is ready to start singing lessons. For the most part, if children are mature enough to follow instructions and maintain a practice schedule, they are ready to start singing lessons. The competition is always there, however, don't lose sight of your goal and reach patience.

To succeed big, dream big and fight hard. Don't miss any opportunity to act, so you should always be prepared. Don't focus too much on the opinions of others who can track you, but work toward your goal. Always smile big, be enthusiastic and be the person of people.

First of all, you're already a singer. Only 1% of the population is deaf in tone, the other 99% can learn to sing. Some people have a more natural talent, but almost everyone can sing successfully if they want enough.

Cynthia Thomspon
Cynthia Thomspon

Amateur travel maven. Devoted beer fan. Wannabe foodaholic. Professional travel junkie. Proud zombie aficionado.

Leave Message

All fileds with * are required